Scar Camouflage Tattoo
Let Erika help diminish the look of a unsightly scar.
Before Scar Camouflage
This is facelift scar.
After Scar Camouflage
Note how well the flesh colored tattoo has greatly reduced the look of the scar
- HYGIENE: the treated area needs to be clean at all times. Clean the treated area with water and natural soap (baby soap) when necessary.
- Do not rub or scratch the skin with your fingers, pencil or makeup brushes.
- Avoid wearing clothes that might scratch the treated area.
- No sauna, swimming or playing sports (avoid sweat) is allowed on the first day.
- Smoking is allowed after 30 minutes following your tattoo removal session (Lips removal).
- Do not apply any foundation, powder makeup, hydrating creams, sunscreen, pencil, etc. on the treated area for at least 1 week
- The Scar care or Aftercare gel will be given to you. APPLY it over the treated area every night following your procedure, as follows: BODY tattoo removal: apply 3 times per day, during 1 week. COSMETIC tattoo removal: apply 2 to 3 times per day, during 1 week.
- The treated area can be re-pigmented after a good recovery period of at least 3 months for lips and eyebrows permanent make up, and usually up to 6 months for body tattoo removal. However, the skin recovery process might be different from person to person.
- If any unexpected problems arise during the healing process of your skin even after you have followed all the aftercare instructions, please contact a doctor or call 911 immediately.
- As soon as your skin is healed you can return for another tattoo removal session.