Owner, Licensed Esthetician CPCP
Erika Mopress, owner of Pure Beauty Esthetics has been in the beauty industry since 1999. As a licensed esthetician and certified permanent makeup artist offering the highest quality permanent cosmetics and skincare, she owns and operates Pure Beauty Esthetics, a whole beauty center located Santa Cruz, CA. She specializes in very realistic and natural permanent makeup.
In 2018, Erika passed her “Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional” exam. Passing the exam indicates that the member has reached the highest level of excellence within the permanent cosmetics industry and is qualified to train others in the permanent cosmetics.
Erika has focussed her continuing education in permanent cosmetics; her goal is to always keep learning new techniques and improving her abilities. She has studied with the some of the best in the industry and has attended many different advanced trainings including to going to Russia twice. In Moscow, Erika studied with Anastasia Gilmanova and Elena Nechaeva where she studied the latest advanced techniques in permanent cosmetics. Some of her other mentors include:
- Casual Eyeliner & Cashmere Eyebrows with Oksana Martyneko
- Softap permanent makeup with Sandra Cardona
- Microblading with Daria Chuprys
- Training with Marjorie Grimm
- Color Pro Course
- Linda Paradis Tattoo Remoov Training
- Micro-Pigmentation at the Hawaii Academy of Permanent Cosmetics with Edine Swain
- Smoky Lash Enhancement training with Will Anthony
- Shades & Strokes with Teryn Darling and Mary Ritcherson Learning techniques for Shaded Brow, Hairstroke Eyebrows, Skin Needling.
- Medical Tattooing, 3-D Nipple Areola Repigmentation with Debbie Miller.
- Continuing advanced education with Andrea Toth. Master Class for Lip Tattoo, Winged Eyeliner, Ombre Eybrows
- Master Class for Lips, Brows and Eyes, Anastasia Gilmanova,
- Elena Nechaeva VIP Advanced 120-hour course in Permanent Makeup, Russia
Additionally, Erika has worked with international cosmetic distributors having travelled to Germany and Spain for specialized training.
With all of her training and experience, Erika confidently offers exceptional natural and organic products, permanent cosmetics and esthetic services.
Click to view my certificates
Santa Cruz Body Art Practitioner
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Santa Cruz Environmental Health Service Certificate
A warm, personable talented artist, Hillary Getts joined Pure Beauty Esthetics in 2019, after training under Erika. Her specialties include perfect “Powder Brows” and the advanced skin care facials.
Licensed esthetician since 2015 and licensed Permanent Makeup since 2019.