Erika Mopress, licensed esthetician
Owner of Pure Beauty Esthetics
In 1999 Erika started her formal training in Esthetics and Massage therapy. In 2000, she graduated from San Jose City College, becoming a licensed Esthetician. Erika first started her career as an esthetician working at a well know day spa.
In 2001, Erika opened her own day spa in Watsonville where the Pajaro Valley reader poll recognized Erika with the “Best Facial” in 2010 and voted her spa as “Best Day Spa” in 2008, 2009. In 2010, Erika opened Pure Beauty Esthetics at the Gault location where Erika continues to offer her quality services focusing on skin health and permanent cosmetics.
In October of 2018, Erika passed her “Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional” exam. Passing the exam indicates that the member has reached the highest level of excellence within the permanent cosmetics industry and is qualified to train others in the permanent cosmetics.
Training Around The World
Erika has attended many different training and holds certifications in Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Polarity Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Dr. Vodder’s Manuel Lymph Drainage, Bridal Makeup, Designer Peels, Speed Waxing Techniques.
Most recently, Erika went to Moscow to study with permanent cosmetics and has studied with the some of the best in the industry.
- Softap permanent makeup with Sandra Cardona
- Microblading with Daria Chuprys
- Training with Marjorie Grimm
- Color Pro Course
- Linda Paradis Tattoo Remoov Training
- Micro-Pigmentation at the Hawaii Academy of Permanent Cosmetics with Edine Swain
- Smoky Lash Enhancement training with Will Anthony
- Shades & Strokes with Teryn Darling and Mary Ritcherson Learning techniques for Shaded Brow, Hairstroke Eyebrows, Skin Needling.
- Medical Tattooing, 3-D Nipple Areola Repigmentation with Debbie Miller.
- Continuing advanced education with Andrea Toth. Master Class for Lip Tattoo, Winged Eyeliner, Ombre Eybrows
- Master Class for Lips, Brows and Eyes, Anastasia Gilmanova,