Erika Mopress, licensed esthetician
Owner of Pure Beauty Esthetics
In 1999 Erika started her formal training in Esthetics and Massage therapy. In 2000, she graduated from San Jose City College, becoming a licensed Esthetician. Erika first started her career as an esthetician working at a well know day spa.
In 2001, Erika opened her own day spa in Watsonville where the Pajaro Valley reader poll recognized Erika with the “Best Facial” in 2010 and voted her spa as “Best Day Spa” in 2008, 2009. In 2010, Erika opened Pure Beauty Esthetics at the Gault location where Erika continues to offer her quality services focusing on skin health and permanent cosmetics.
Erika has attended many different training and holds certifications in Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Polarity Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Dr. Vodder’s Manuel Lymph Drainage, Bridal Makeup, Designer Peels, Speed Waxing Techniques.
She has been a trainer for international distributors having traveled to Germany and Spain for specialized training. Now offering exceptional natural and organic products, permanent makeup, and esthetic services.
For the past few years Erika has focused her continued education in permanent cosmetics and has studied with the some of the best in the industry.
- Softap permanent makeup with Sandra Cardona
- Microblading with Daria Chuprys
- Training with Marjorie Grimm
- Micro-Pigmentation at the Hawaii Academy of Permanent Cosmetics with Edine Swain
- Smoky Lash Enhancement training with Will Anthony
- Shades & Strokes with Teryn Darling and Mary Ritcherson Learning techniques for Shaded Brow, Hairstroke Eyebrows, Skin Needling.
- Medical Tattooing, 3-D Nipple Areola Repigmentation with Debbie Miller.
- Continuing advanced education with Andrea Toth. Master Class for Lip Tattoo, Winged Eyeliner, Ombre Eybrows